Vintage Leaves


This week I held an other workshop at my home, it was a really great evening. I will do a post about the project tomorrow. I feel a little behind with my blog, so todays post is a card I already made a few weeks ago. For the basis I used the emobssing folder Woodland. I used the Bigshot to cut out the Layering Squares Thintlits in the middle of the front card, the cut out I used again on the inside of the card. I stamped the leaves in the colors Navy Blue, Pear Pizass and Sahara Sand. Now you can cut out the leaves with the Leaflits Framelits.
 
Deze week heb een gezellig workshop bij mij thuis gehad, morgen zal ik het project via mijn blog met jullie delen. Het was weer een succes, ik heb wel het gevoel dat ik een beetje achter loop met mijn blog dus vandaag een kaartje die ik al een paar weken geleden had gemaakt. Voor de basis heb ik de Woodland embossing folder gebruikt en uit de voorkant een vierkant gestanst met de Layering Squares Framelits. Dit vierkantje heb ik weer gebruikt aan de binnen kant van de kaart. De bladeren heb ik gestempeld met de kleuren Navy Blue, Pear Pizass en Sahara Sand.

I used the Floral Boutique Designer series as a background for the inside of the card. On the front I used stamps from the 'retired' set Choose Happness. I added a banner from Silver Glimmer Paper I combination with the Silver Metallic Tread. These gives the card just a little extra accents.
 
Ik heb Designer paper Floral Boutique gebruikt als achtergrond. De voorkant van de kaart heb ik versierd met stemps uit de set Choose Happiness, helaas is deze set al 'retired'. Een banner uit Silver Glimmer Paper geeft een leuk extra accentje in combinatie met het Silver Metallic draad. 

 
 
Although the stampset Choose Happiness is a retired set, I still love working with it. I know a lot of you have bought this set as well, so for that reason I decided to post it. I hope you enjoyed today's post!
 
Alhoewel de stempselset Choose Happiness niet meer verkrijgbaar is in de huidige catalogus, is dit nog steeds 1 van mijn favoriete sets (samen met velen van jullie). Om die reden wilde ik deze kaart met jullie delen vandaag. Ik hoop dat dit jullie mag inspireren!
 
Veel liefs,
 
 








Product List

Reacties

  1. This is a BEAUTIFUL card - retired stamps or not, it makes no difference!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts