Pop of Pink



Another blogpost in the English language. Although a bit out of my comfortzone... I admit... the combination of these colors just make me so happy! You can create a lovely card in just a few minutes with the Pop of Pink stamp set. The Specialty Designer Papers are perfectly designed to go along with this stampset. Of course Melon Mambo and Flirty Flamingo are the inks to be used with this line and I also added Pear Pizass and some gold embossing powder. 







































I also decorated this white paperbag and filled with some chocolates. Added a few embellishments and some cut outs from the set Botanical Builder Framelits.




I hope you enjoyed this post. Thanks for visiting!
Lots of love,








These are the supplies I used:


Reacties

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts